Sunday, September 26, 2010

Menu Planning Monday

I am usually pretty good at planning our dinners for the week, but I have never been very formal about it and the weekly menu and shopping list are usually jotted down on some random scrap of paper.  As a result I don't have a record of favorite meals and reciepes.  When I want to make something again I have to look through cookbooks/magazines and search on-line, I often find something, but it isn't always the orignal receipe.  Maybe this will get me away from the scraps of paper and actually get my receipes organized.

On the menu this week:
Monday - Shepherds pie
Tuesday - Roasted Chicken with squash (no receipe just throwing it in the crock pot) tomato soup
Wednesday - Tuna Noodle Casserole (can't beat the classic)
Thursday - Mongolian Beef  (love Mongolian beef, trying a new receipe for it this week)
Friday - Baked Ziti

No comments:

Post a Comment