Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fudge

I have been in a baking and blogging funk, I haven't had the motivation to do either.  I missed the May Cake Slice Bakers challenge due to lack of motivation and the things I have made recently have left a lot to be desired.   To help get myself motivated again I thought I would share some amazing fudge.  I don't have a recipe to share because this is a fudge from Murdicks that I won from an Amy Atlas giveaway.  Oh such yummy fudge.  I gave the kids a little taste and then hid the rest for myself.  I probably could have sat down and eaten the entire block in one sitting, but I was good and resisted that temptation.  If you do need a special gift Murdicks would be a good, you can order on-line, but even better would be a trip to Martha's Vineyard to pick some up at one of their store options.

No comments:

Post a Comment