Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting Ready

The Thanksgiving preparations began yesterday with lots of baking.  My favorite 2 year old assisted as we made pumpkin cheesecake, gingerbread muffins, pear spice bread and some sugar cookie dough.



Pumpkin cheesecake, this is the Cake Slice bakers recipe of the month.  I can't wait to try it.

 For the second time in two weeks - gingerbread muffins, this time without the glaze.  These were the snack for Maggie's preschool class and I didn't get one, I was rather sad.

Everything was a success except for the pear spice bread and that was only a fail because I forgot to add the sugar.  I am thinking it might be a nice addition to the stuffing, so it won't be a total loss.  I will share recipes and more pictures after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,

    You got a beauty of a pumpkin cheesecake there! Hope everyone will enjoy it as much as the rest of us did! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete